Laurence Leigh – It is never too late to move By Anne Caro, Senior Sales Consultant In 1989 I made the decision to leave Johannesburg, South Africa and make the move to London. I was full of mixed emotions leaving the country which I grew up in and knew so well, to start a new […]
Nottingham Place – Naturally appealing Even with humankind’s ability to create majestic interiors, it’s still ...
Mount Street – Seventh heaven A Mayfair property with style and grace, inside and out, ...
Telfords Yard – Scene stealer Look out over London’s iconic skyline from the terraces of ...
London Property Concierge Join the Club – a must have membership for the discerning home owner… Owners of luxury London homes are racing to join the new Property Concierge Service that everyone is talking about. Imagine a single point of contact to call for all your property needs, be it changing a light bulb, fixing […]
Lettings market – What is the current state of the lettings market post Brexit? As we all try to wrap our heads around the possibilities thrown up by Brexit, we find ourselves in a changing property market. The initial shock and disappointment of the result has given way to hope and anticipation of things to […]
What are the most important considerations for families on the move? Children bring a different set of considerations into the home-buying process. There are few things that are more important for parents than the future of their children, and education plays a significant role in preparing and developing children to tackle the world. The school […]
Should we allow tenants to redecorate on their own? Keeping a rental property in good condition is an ongoing task so if a tenant asks to redecorate the property themselves, it would seem like a godsend. But there are several issues a landlord should consider before they agree. First, the landlord should discuss the tenant’s […]
- Laurence Leigh – It is never too late to move October 13, 2016
- London Property Concierge October 12, 2016
- Lettings market – What is the current state of the lettings market post Brexit? October 11, 2016
- What are the most important considerations for families on the move? October 10, 2016
- Address the capital – we bring you a selection of homes at some of the London’s most exclusive addresses May 17, 2014
- Terrace offers tantilising views November 5, 2013
- New-homes market reaches for the stars November 2, 2014
- Views – is yours a room with a view? February 12, 2014