Managing your outdoor assets Our step-by-step guide to making the most of your outdoor space, whether it’s a large garden or an apartment terrace. By Peter Mead It’s been exciting seeing some sunshine over the past couple of months, and it’s made us think about our outdoor living space. In recent years our outdoor space […]
Impeccable credentials When classic London homes retain their character while embracing modern styling the results ...
Perfect reception The smart money is on property in Belgravia, and it’s easy to see ...
Double-height delight Set in the heart of London’s design quarter, it’s no surprise that this ...
What should a landlord do if a potential tenant fails a reference check? Tenant referencing is a fundamental part of our role as a letting agent, minimising a landlord’s exposure to non-payment of rent or damage to their rental property. We use a very strict referencing agency as we are protecting our clients very valuable […]
Is there a danger, as many landlords believe, in renting to students? Many landlords don’t want students in their properties. However, the drive in demand in WC1 and EC1 that has seemed unstoppable for the last 15 years was driven by the huge influx of international students into London’s main university district – and to […]
Why we still love living in London The EU referendum result was not to everyone’s liking – and that’s putting it mildly – but Peter Mead offers our top ten reasons in support of the Capital’s credentials In the dizzy days of turmoil which followed the (whisper it) R*f*r*nd*m result, hysteria gripped the Capital. That’s […]
Introducing Lee O’Neill We meet Lee O’Neill, the new Sales Manager at Knight Frank’s Wapping office as he discusses his new role, the current market, Knight Frank and Wapping Congratulations on your appointment Lee. What was it about Knight Frank that attracted you to the role? In short, the brand. I’ve worked in the industry […]
- Outdoor assets – Our guide to making the most of your outdoor space August 10, 2016
- Reference check – What should a landlord do if a potential tenant fails one? August 9, 2016
- Students – Is there a danger, as many landlords believe, in renting to students? August 8, 2016
- Love London – Why we still love living in London August 5, 2016
- Cornerstone Tax – Is it true that tax on UK property for Non Residents is changing? October 9, 2014
- Address the capital – we bring you a selection of homes at some of the London’s most exclusive addresses May 17, 2014
- Buy-to-let – I already have a buy-to-let property. Is now a good time to buy another one? September 13, 2014
- Views – is yours a room with a view? February 12, 2014