Strutt & Parker’s Jane Henshaw discusses the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act A new piece of legislation designed to provide greater certainty to those making changes to listed buildings was introduced in April this year. Owners, managers and developers of historically important property in the UK will benefit from new heritage. The Enterprise and Regulatory [...]
Immediate impression Buyers make quick decisions based on first thoughts on seeing a property. This ...
West End wonder Situated in one of the City’s most fashionable locations just around the ...
ICD May’s Property of the Month Decent exposure An amazing open aspect is one ...
Designed for life The suitably named Hampstead Garden Suburb has views that are reminiscent of the countryside yet are within four miles of London’s West End but that’s not all this wonderful area has to offer. Natasha Higgins tells us more. Reference point: North of Hampstead and east of Hendon is Hampstead’s leafy suburb suitably [...]
King’s Cross – Going places… With its central location, fantastic travel connections, amazing architecture and stunning new residential developments, King’s Cross is certainly going places. Natasha Higgins finds out more. Reference point: Centrally located: west of Islington, east of Warren Street and north of Russell Square. King’s Cross is a busy spot with fantastic tube [...]
Maximising potential with Knight Frank Natasha Higgins meets the team at Knight Frank Islington, to hear about the area’s sales and lettings market Sales In September last year estate agency Knight Frank opened their first branch in Islington with the long-term aim of bringing a new demographic of buyers to the area. These include international [...]
It runs in the family In business since the mid Eighties, Camerons Stiff & Co is standing tall and strong. When it comes to running a family business, estate agents Alan Isaacs of Queens Park Partnership and Geoffrey Stiff of Camerons Stiff, know a thing or two. For the past 12 years, brothers-in-law Alan and [...]
For city gardens it’s beds you win Peter Mead suggests that raised beds are an uplifting experience in tight garden spaces. Here Peter talks you through creating your own. When space is at a premium the perceived wisdom is that if you can’t build out, you have to build up. That same principle applies [...]
- UK estate agents charge lesser fees and offer a high-standard service when compared to other countries across the globe June 1, 2012
- Vanessa Brady discusses two categories where design is vital November 27, 2012
- Question Time – Your queries answered by our panel of property experts November 27, 2012
- Graham Norwood tells us about new international agency using a brand new business model November 27, 2012
- Our simple check-list to help you sell your property November 27, 2012
- The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act May 20, 2013
- Hampstead Garden Suburb…we explore in and around the famous area May 13, 2013
- King’s Cross…we explore in and around May 12, 2013
- Maximising potential with Knight Frank May 11, 2013
- Getting to know Camerons Stiff May 10, 2013