Abbey Lodge – Suites for your sweet Family homes in the St John’s Wood area are arousing great interest, and Catherine Golding explains that on the evidence of this beautiful property it’s easy to see why Many property experts point to the kitchen as the hub of the house and therefore a key factor in […]
The Ivory House – Join the dock flock Catherine Golding reports on a lovely ...
Egerton Crescent – Primary presence While there are many elegant homes in SW3, this one ...
Church Row – The moment has come If you’ve been waiting for an opportunity to ...
Which features add the most value to a home? When valuing a home, it’s not simply a case of checking your total square footage and multiplying it by average values. Instead, there are numerous factors in play, including the condition, layout and specification of the property. It also depends on the individuals involved and their […]
My long-term tenant has asked if they can keep a pet in the property. Should I agree? Some landlords are reluctant to rent to a tenant with a pet, usually because they are concerned about damage or additional wear and tear. But landlords who are willing to consider it will find it opens up the […]
Q&A With Nathan Khider, Sales Director, Next Move Nathan, how long have you been in the property industry? I haven’t been counting but nearly 14 years with one year out to work for Ferrari in 2008. What areas of London have you worked in? I have spent the last seven years working in Islington but prior to […]
Scale – made to measure Vanessa Brady says changes in society have given designers the vital knowledge needed to help their work to suit a modern lifestyle As society now expects a 24-hour service it’s becoming increasingly attractive for companies to run their office administration from a smaller space in London, as well as […]
- The Ivory House – Join the dock flock December 7, 2016
- Egerton Crescent – Primary presence December 6, 2016
- Church Row – The moment has come December 5, 2016
- Abbey Lodge – Suites for your sweet December 2, 2016
- New-homes market reaches for the stars November 2, 2014
- Address the capital – we bring you a selection of homes at some of the London’s most exclusive addresses May 17, 2014
- Terrace offers tantilising views November 5, 2013
- Buy-to-let – I already have a buy-to-let property. Is now a good time to buy another one? September 13, 2014