“Happy birthday to you…” We hear about how the London agent celebrated their 30th anniversary in some style Oliver Jaques recently celebrated their 30th anniversary with over 100 satisfied guests, including partners Chancery Mortgages and Alexander Johnsons Solicitors plus our own Mark Palmer (below). The event had been in the planning since the beginning of […]
Park Crescent – Ready for a royal lift-off The wraps come off as mouth-wateringly beautiful ...
Restoring family values In its current layout this large property is impressive enough, but with ...
Onwards and upwards A well-thought-out refurbishment means that each of the three floors of this ...
Spencer, is the prime London market now set for asking prices and property values to fall? In my opinion, I don’t believe so. The EU referendum hasn’t been the only thing to knock the London market, more the hikes in stamp duty on expensive properties and international taxes which led to a slowdown in the […]
What steps can I take to protect my property when renting it out? A London rental property could be in excess of £500,000 so protecting this valuable asset is essential. First, landlords should ensure they have adequate insurance, for the building, contents and possibly rental income. Secondly, they should make sure their letting agent fully […]
Who’s in your closet? Vanessa Brady opens up to our readers with her creative closet solutions Apparently you will never have enough space for shoes and clothes so the British – just like the Americans – now build dressing rooms, walk-in closets and storage for clothing and accessories. Well, we thought their fridges were a […]
All change – except for London’s place in the world We’ve just had a summer of adjectives – a shocking Brexit result, an unexpected resignation of one prime minister and the startling arrival of a new one. But what does this upheaval mean for London’s housing market, asks Graham Norwood. It’s too simple to say […]
- Park Crescent – Ready for a royal lift-off September 28, 2016
- Oliver Jaques – 30th Anniversary September 13, 2016
- Spencer, is the prime London market now set for asking prices and property values to fall? September 12, 2016
- Protecting your rental property September 9, 2016
- Views – is yours a room with a view? February 12, 2014
- New-homes market reaches for the stars November 2, 2014
- Buy-to-let – I already have a buy-to-let property. Is now a good time to buy another one? September 13, 2014
- Cornerstone Tax – Is it true that tax on UK property for Non Residents is changing? October 9, 2014